As the hot summer sun makes its way back into our lives and there we see season changes from pleasant to all sweaty and hot, and reaching its peak. Summers in India are intolerable and with its rising temperatures over 40 degrees even in cooler parts of our country. They take over our skin to harm them and if you aren’t careful about taking care of your skin, you would face some serious consequences of the heat! to survive the flaming heat of summer season all your skin needs the best sunscreen.
Even if you don’t burn easily within the sun, sunscreen does quite a good job to just prevent your skin from burning.
It provides great help in reducing the risk of getting cancer but also increasing your overall skin health, thus, preventing wrinkles, moles and sagging skin.
So here I have made a list of Top Three Sunscreens 2020 so that you know which one suits you the best!
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 50+
So first we have Neutrogena Ultra Sheer this is my personal favorite sunscreen Neutrogena has never disappointed me in terms of skincare range. It provides superior balanced broad-spectrum which protects against UVA and UVB rays and it is dermatologist tested. It is best for oily skin as it is oil-free, water-resistant, and sweat-resistant sunscreen which is made for all skin types, and it can be used by is both, men and women!
– Great for all skin types.
– Sweat Free.
– Oil-free formula.
– Feels super light on the face.
– Provides Matte finish.
– It blends perfectly on the skin.
– A bit expensive according to the quantity one gets.
– Not much water-resistant.
2. Mamaearth’s Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
Mama Earth provides a wide range of skincare products and this sunscreen is one of it and it claims that it is made especially for Indian skin which is suitable for Indian weather it provides SPF 50 PA+++ protects the skin from sun damage from both UVA & B rays. They have all-natural ingredients to protect the skin against the harsh heat of the sun in India these key ingredients consist of turmeric, carrot seed oil, orange oil, and cananga oil. Can be used by both men and women.
– All-natural ingredients.
– Thick and creamy texture.
– Perfect for all skin types.
– It provides protection of up to 6 hours.
– Oily skin people can feel a bit oily.
– Takes time during blend with the skin.
3. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SPF 50 – Matte Gel
The Lotus Herbal Safe Sun is a gel-based sunscreen and it is mostly recommended for oily skin type. It also provides SPF 50, which provides sufficient protection against UV radiation, and this sunscreen also adds up a refreshing glow to our skin.
Now coming to its texture it is weightless and non-sticky and also it can get easily absorbed in the skin pores. It consists of essential nutrients such as horse chestnut, vanilla extracts, and comfrey.
– Feels light on the skin.
– Recommended for oily skin
– Value for money.
– Have a good fragrance.
– Gives a matte look.
– Gel-based formula.
– Not suitable for acne-prone skin.
– Not recommended for dry skin.
– Leaves white cast on your face while sweating.